Sunday, June 12, 2011

Name Em and Claim 'Em: Temple U. Grad Makes it Big in London! [VIDEO]

 I was reading my morning blogs when I stumbled upon an article about the play SIX Rounds in London. As I read the article I kept thinking how familiar one of the actors seemed to me. A second look confirmed that the actor is not only a fellow Owl, but a friend and a former member of my theater company Headline Theater.

Tommy Coleman is a native of Virginia but came to Philly to get his schoolin' at Temple. I met him in 2006 when he joined my company. Tommy has always been a talented, focused and driven young man who's determination to make it as an actor is infectious. I think of all the rolls he played in my productions, all the songs he sang and the choreography he learned and when he left I knew that he would carry that same true Virginia grit across the pond. Please read more about Tommy's play in the article from EURWeb.com. I am so proud of Tommy Coleman and that is why he is this weeks feature in Name 'Em and Claim 'Em. Check out the video promo of the play below.

No comments:

Post a Comment