Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hip Hop Dance Workshop in Philly!


A few months back I served as the casting director for Jill Scott's video Shame and my job was to find some of the best Hip Hop dancers in Philly. I didn't have to look to hard or for too long to find the cream of the crop. One young man stood out, Brian "Bizzy" Linder stepped to me about participating in the video as the choreographer. Unfortunately that job was filled but I offered him the opportunity to choreograph and lead the audition, which he did quite well. Now the young dancing machine is holding a Hip Hop Dance workshop/ master class on Sunday August 21. If you love to dance and you need some new moves, learn from one of the best. Put your $15 together now and support this young brother's art and life's dream.

Bizzy Linder's Hip Hop Dance Workshop
Sunday, August.21st.2011
4:30 to 6pm
City Fitness 200 Spring Garden St, Suite # 1A
Philadelphia, PA 19123.
Cost is $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment